When you purchase Lattice from Flanders Scientific you will receive updates quicker than versions purchased from the Apple Store.
Compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.
Use visualization tools to see how your LUT modifies colors.
Apply LUTs to your images easily and correctly, in 16-bit. Drag-and-drop images to see the LUT applied instantly, or even see your LUT applied to video in real-time. You can even preview on DPX files and other production image formats.
Use advanced tools to manipulate your LUT's colors with 64-bit floating point precision:
- Convert Color Space: Change color spaces and gamma curves
- Isolate Color: Get just the color transform of a LUT, without affecting contrast
- Convert: Easily convert between 1D and 3D transformations
- Mix Curves: Adjust and swap curves
- Combine LUTs: Merge multiple LUTs into one
- Isolate Contrast: Get just the contrast of a LUT, without affecting colors
- Convert to Monochrome: Make a LUT that isolates a single channel, or an average of channels
- Resize: Change the cube or curve size
- Extended to Legal/Legal to Extended conversions
- And more (Limit, clamp, change color temperature, change opacity, invert colors, scale output)
Read and write common LUT formats:
- FSI 3D LUT (.dat)
- DaVinci Resolve 1D and 3D Cube LUT (.cube)
- DaVinci Resolve DAT 3D LUT (.dat)
- Autodesk 3D LUT (.3dl)
- Nucoda CMS 1D and 3D LUT (.cms)
- Quantel 3D LUT (.txt)
- DVS Clipster 3D LUT (.xml, .txt)
- DaVinci 3D LUT (.davlut)
- Unwrapped Texture LUT Image (.tiff)
- CMS Test Pattern LUT Image (.tiff)
- DaVinci Resolve 1D LUT (.ilut, .olut)
- Discreet 1D LUT (.lut)
- Arri Look 1D tone map only (.xml)
Import other formats as 3D LUTs:
- Arri Look (.xml)
- ICC/ColorSync Profiles (.icc, .icm, .pf, .prof)
FSI products come with a standard 2 year warranty parts and labor.
All quoted shipping rates include shipping insurance
See our terms and conditions for details on our return policy
Orders outside the EU are subject to local import duties and taxes